Research Manager, International
- 31-May-2017 to 30-Aug-2017
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
MarketCast has an immediate opening for a Research Manager, International in its Los Angeles headquarters.
• A leading, and expanding, market research firm serving a diverse set of clients across the spectrum of the entertainment industry – with an emphasis on film but including television, home entertainment, video games, and any other media designed to entertain the consumer.
• An ensemble of diverse employees who share a love of movies, TV, and popular culture and who are passionately committed to finding the most successful solutions to our clients' most difficult marketing challenges.
• A team of researchers who are continuously forging new ground in the way that information is collected, analyzed, and presented, while maintaining a solid footing in traditional research methodologies.
• A Los Angeles based candidate with a professional and personal passion for film, television and the entertainment industry.
• A talented writer and communicator who excels at developing inspired, data-driven analyses and arguments, and presenting your ideas both on the printed page and informally in person.
• Someone who might have a few years of research experience, or who might simply be passionate about entertainment and marketing.
• Interested in international markets and trends, with foreign travel experience
• Comfortable with numbers and data, even if you have no prior research experience.
• A confident communicator who is stimulated by engaging with other people, both one-on-one and in groups, both formally and informally.
• Someone who enjoys working in an exciting environment that can sometimes be challenging in its deadlines, but is always rewarding in its outcomes.
• Foreign language skills is a plus.
Key responsibilities would be...
• Analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
• Synthesizing various data points to create a "story" for each particular study – and creating a written report to present this story
• Engaging with clients as part of a team focused on global research, servicing them and helping them work through their research problems
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Excellent medical benefits
• 401(k) plan